Ham App Terms and Conditions of Use
By using Ham App, you are agreeing to be bound by these Ham App Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. You also acknowledge that Ham Lottery App or the Hamilton lottery are not affiliated with Apple Inc. in any way. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing Ham App. The materials contained in this app are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lukas Thoms's app for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lukas Thoms's app;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lukas Thoms at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Lukas Thoms's app are provided "as is". Lukas Thoms makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Lukas Thoms does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet app or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lukas Thoms or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lukas Thoms's Internet site, even if Lukas Thoms or a Lukas Thoms authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Lukas Thoms's app could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lukas Thoms does not warrant that any of the materials on its app are accurate, complete, or current. Lukas Thoms may make changes to the materials contained on its app at any time without notice. Lukas Thoms does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Lukas Thoms has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lukas Thoms of the site. Use of any such linked app is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Lukas Thoms's app shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a app.
- We will collect your personal information in order to 1) fulfill the functionality of the Ham App's auto-fill function, 2) contact you via e-mail regarding updates to Ham App, other projects by the owner of Ham App, or unrelated marketing purposes.
- We will not sell your personal data to a third party unless the continued operation of Ham App requires it
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Upon purchase of Ham App by a third party, all personal data will be transferred to that party to fulfill the purposes lined out above.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.